New year and new post....

Since it looks like ScrewTube will be taking away my Partner status, I plan to try and make up for it by trying to direct more traffic here to my blog. It will likely be years or possibly never before I ever get paid from Adsense, but I gotta do, right? Besides, I am a far better writer than I will ever be video presenter/vlogger, so I need to make better use of my writing abilities in getting my message out.

I counted, and was rather disappointed to see that I only uploaded 6 damn videos last year. I can.. I MUST up my game this year and I am already slacking, but I'm back in the game with a new video....YAY!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleeping overnight completely ALONE in Aokigahara, AKA Japan's "suicide forest"

New Video is up, others are on the way...